A personalised, targeted and efficient approach to connect
with your potential client base and present your solutions
KEY BENEFITS OF USING SHOREX TO ORGANISE YOUR INVESTOR ROUNDTABLES
- Meet new potential clients: Take advantage of Shorex database of financial intermediaries and know how in inviting wealth management professionals;
- Opportunity cost: Your time is optimised, in half a day you will meet over 30 potential clients and obtain a list of the 200 to 300 professionals who have been contacted and can be followed up on a later stage, maximising your business development programme.
- Organisation and Management: you do not have to hire people, train them and manage them to invite potential clients to your event. That gives you total flexibility of when and where to organise an event. You only have to bring your experts on the day of the roundtables;
- Convey your message in a focused and convivial environment: Your potential clients are with their peers in a convivial and networking environment, best suited for getting your message across;
- It is your event: You do not have to compete with other organisations, giving you ample latitude to discuss your audience requirements, adapt your approach to their specific area of interest and offer solutions adapted to their needs;
- Maximise your chances of converting a potential client into a real client;
- ROI: Research have shown that roundtables are one of the most cost effective ways to attract new business, as long as you can invite the right calibre people in a cost effective fashion, which is what Shorex specialises in for the wealth management sector.
FOR ASSET MANAGERS
Shorex organises roundtables for asset managers with key investors and financial intermediaries. These roundtables allow you to demonstrate your track record, present your investment strategy and, more importantly, develop your distribution channels with private banks, independent asset managers, family offices, IFAs and funds of funds. The exact profile of the delegates sitting around the tables will be tailor-made to meet your requirements. Our research department and database of over 60,000 institutions in Switzerland, Germany, UK, Russia and France will allow us to select the right panel of investors for you. You can focus on any of the following groups: fund selectors, portfolio managers, independent asset managers, key private bankers, IFAs, fund of fund managers or family offices principals.
There are two main options: We can either 1- organise the whole event for you or 2- invite participants to events organised by you. In both cases, we identify your target audience according to your requirement, find the leads, contact them, and manage the invitation and registration process.
1- Investors Roundtables
- Typical format:
- 3 roundtables with a total of 33 confirmed delegates carefully selected to meet your requirements.
- Each roundtable lasts 50 minutes and comprises of 10 to 11 delegates and 2 to 3 members of your team (typically one or two fund managers and a sales director);
- Venue: 4/5* business hotel centrally located.
- Leads sourcing and Invitation process: The delegates are researched and invited by Shorex;
- Event management:
- Shorex will validate the venue with you and manage the venue;
- Catering: Shorex will provide tea, coffee, refreshments and snack to all participants;
- Audio-visual: AV equipment with a dedicated technician are provided;
- On site registration and management
- Dedicated project manager
- Delegate list management. Shorex will provide you with::
- the full list of delegates registered to attend your roundtable, as well as weekly updateson who is registered up to the date of the event;
- the full list of professionals who have been contacted to attend your roundtable (providing you with additional qualified leads to follow up at a later stage).
- Webpage with full conference programme, registration and optional articles;
- Lead time: 12 weeks
Cost: £19,995 +VAT (*) VAT could be charged and depends on the country where the event will be organised.
2- Handing invitations and registration for your own event
If you are already organising and managing your own event (for example at your premises), we can solely focus on inviting the participants. In that case we can confirm from 20 to 100 participants depending on a format of your event. We are charging per delegate confirmed at a rate of £350 to £600 per potential client depending on the number of delegates and the profile of those delegates. We need 8-10 weeks to complete the task. Our experienced team of telemarketers will contact all the potential clients by phone. During this time we will be forwarding to you details of confirmed participants on a weekly basis for your approval.
FOR CORPORATE SERVICE PROVIDERS & GOVERNEMENT AGENCIES
Shorex organises roundtables for for Corporate Service Providers (CSPs) and Government Agencies with professionals and financial intermediaries specialising in wealth structuring.
- For CSPs and Trust Companies, these roundtables allow you to demonstrate how you can serves professional advisors, financial institutions, corporations, family offices, philanthropies, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals through a commitment to responsiveness, reliability, attention to detail and personal service. You can explain how you manage structures to meet the specific personal or business needs of our clients.
- For Government Agencies, these roundtables allow you to present your jurisdiction and reinforce your position and reputation, introduce your pool for qualified professionals, present how you your double tax treaties can help clients, and showcase your offer in terms of legal & accounting services, trusts, investments, fund administration, insurance, banking, citizenship progammes and investment opportunities.
for CSPs audience and Government Agencies, the target audience of the roundtables includes:
- Law and accountancy firms
- Tax planners
- Consultancy firms
- Family offices
- Private banks
Format and pricing is the same as for roundtables for asset managers.
YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS: INVESTOR & CLIENT PROFILE - LOCATION
YOUR REQUIREMENTS: Each and every client is different. You already have your own client base and a current list of opportunities. You know your optimal profile of potential clients or investors. We will be happy to discuss your requirements with absolutely no commitment from your side. We will only organise a roundtable for you if we are totally confident we have the expertise to bring you the right calibre of people within the required time frame.
ROUNDTABLE LOCATIONS: We can organise roundtables in Europe, Russia and the former CIS countries, Turkey, Israel, Lebanon, South Africa, Singapore, USA, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Panama, Uruguay and Argentina.
PRICING: The costs indicated above can vary depending on the complexity of the research and the level of the audience.